Timeless style and elegance set in a tranquil garden makes Portobello Place the ideal choice for accommodation when next you travel to Cape Town whether on a corporate or leisure visit.
Beautiful finishes, delicious English and continental breakfasts and personal attention are the hallmark of tradition at Portobello Place. Here you'll be spoilt for choice in comfort and luxury, relax in the communal lounge areas indoors or on the wooden pool decks and patios where you can take in the tranquility of the flourishing garden alongside the sparkling saltwater pool.
Within close proximity to all of Cape Town's amenities and tourist attractions, Portobello Place is ideal for the busy executive needing to access main traffic routes into Cape Town city centre within minutes (3 minutes to N1 and 15 minutes from Cape Town CBD & Waterfront).
Portobello Place is also in walking distance to Mediclinic Panorama.
- R320 pp sharing / R500 pp single
- Breakfast R60 pp extra
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Children aged 12 years and over pay adult price
- Children under 12 pay ½ price
Deposits & Payments
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Deposit is payable by credit card, cash and EFT.
As we are a small establishment, we incur considerable losses when reservations are cancelled and we are unable to rebook. By holding the booking exclusively for you often means turning away other enquiries. We are thus obligated to impose the following cancellation policy:
- A "non-arrival" = NO REFUND
IF WE ARE ABLE TO RE-BOOK YOUR ROOM, A 10% ADMIN CHARGE WILL BE LEVIED, OTHERWISE THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
- 1 - 2 Week's notice = 25% refund
- 2 - 4 Week's notice = 50% refund
- 4 Week's or more notice = Handling Fee 10%